Volume 10 | Spring 1999
Letter from the Editors
- Cleary, Siobhan. Regional Integration and the Southern African Development Community.
- Naslund, Emma. Looking at Peace Through Women's Eyes: Geneder-Based Discrimination in the Salvadorean Peace Process.
- Auld, Justin. Asia's Electricity Crunch, Policy-Making and the IPP Solution.
- Massey, Rachel I. The Credibility of Exit Threats: Refining the "Race to the Bottom" Debate.
- Socolovsky, Jerome. A Policymaker's Guide to Apocalyptic Belief.
- Schwartz, Rachel J. International Tradable Carbon Dioxide Permits and their Application under the Kyoto Protocol.
- Balint, Peter J. Drinking Water and Sanitation in the Developing World: The Miskito Coast of Nicaragua and Honduras as a Case Study.
- Canzano, Alan. Managing Financial Risk: A Risk-Analysis Framework for International Capital Flows.
- O'Neil, Shannon. Rethinking the United Nation's Role in Peacekeeping: Lessons from El Salvador.
- Telfer, Jana. Apocalypse Cow: Policy-Making in Conditions of Uncertainty -- Lessons from the BSE Epidemic in the United Kingdom.