Volume 11 | Spring 2000
Letter from the Editors
- Waskow, David F. Setting Thresholds for Country Participation: A New Approach to Developing Country Commitments in the Global Climate Change Regime.
- Hetling, Andrea H. Addressing Domestic Violence as a Barrier to Self-Sufficiency: The Relationship of Welfare Receipt and Spousal Abuse.
- Maurer, Serena. Embodied Public Policies: The Sexual Stereotyping of Black Women in the Design and Implementation of U.S. Policies.
- Jones, Aaron. The Future of Argentina's Quasi-Currency Board: Toward a MERCOSUR Monetary Union?
- Bruce, Natalie. The Chilean Health Care Reforms: Model or Myth?
- Cambanis, Thanassis. Trials for Timor: Dispensing Transitional Justice in Indonesian Courtrooms Instead of International Tribunals.
- Hamilton, Kevin. Beyond the Border War: The Ethio-Eritrean Conflict and International Mediation Efforts.
- Schwenke, Stephen. The Moral Critique: Corruption in Developing Countries.
- Giordono, Leanne Schroeder. Out-of-State vs. In-State Migration in the United States.
- Hudson-Allison, Derrick K. The Role of Non-Violent Resistance in South Africa: Black Labor Movements and the Prophetic Church in the Spiral of the Apartheid State, 1980-1989.