Volume 12 | Spring 2001
Letter from the Editors
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan. Should Emerging Markets have an Independent Debt Management Authority?
- Hart, Christine M. Learning From South Africa: The TRC, the ICC and the Future of Accountability.
- Jacobson, Jessica. The Provision of Microfinance in the Wake of Conflict: The Ugandan Example.
- Kronstadt, Alan. The "Other" Asian Security Issue: South Asian Nuclearization and Options for U.S. Foreign Policy.
- McCoy, John. Hitting the Roof: Clinton's Medicare Prescription Drug Proposal and its Effect on R&D Incentives for Pharmaceuticals.
- Neville, Rachel E. Two Black Golds: Petroleum Extraction and Environmental Protection in the Caspian Sea.
- Oestreich, Stephanie. Implications of Policy Decisions on Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research in the United States.
- Ramgoolie, Monique. Prosecution of Sierra Leone's Child Soldiers: What Message is the UN Trying to Send?
- Weil, Lynne. The World at Our Doorstep: Engaging the U.S. Public in Foreign and Security Policy.
- Woocher, Lawrence. Deconstructing "Political Will": Explaining the Failure to Prevent Deadly Conflict and Mass Atrocities.