Volume 13 | Spring 2002
Letter from the Editors
- Cheesebrough, Anthony J. The Impact of Welfare Reform Time Limits on Children and Families: Implications for Reauthorization.
- Eckert, Amy E. Constructing States: The Role of the International Community in the Creation of New States.
- Haynie, Aisha Cecilia. Not 'Just Black' Policy Considerations: The Influence of Ethnicity on Pathways to Academic Success Amongst Black Undergraduates at Harvard University.
- Heller, Nathaniel. "Customizable Privacy": A New Approach to International Regulation of the Internet.
- Kulzer, Jayne Lewis. Socio-Cultural Norms and Acceptability of HIV/AIDS Prevention Strategies in the Simanjiro District of Tanzania.
- MacKenzie, Cameron. Building Democracy in Pakistan.
- Moustafa, Tamir. The Dilemmas of Decentralization and Community Development in Authoritarian Contexts.
- Pothoven, Christopher M. Helping and Hindering: The Role of the United States and United Nations in the Western Sahara Conflict.
- Salman, Krista. Women Without Borders: A Cross-National Perspective on Common Hurdles and Needs for Female Entrepreneurs.
- Thornton, Mary. Is Nonproliferation in Jeopardy? Recommendation for U.S. Nuclear Weapons Policy.