Volume 20 | Spring 2009
- MacDonald, Geoffrey P. The Limits of Power: The End of American Exceptionalism by Andrew J. Bacevich.
- Erickson, Dane. China in Africa edited by Arthur Waldron.
- Nimkar, Ruta. From Bosnia to Baghdad the Case for Regulating Private Military and Security Companies.
- Rodriguez, Barbara L. Justice Through Domestic Violence Legislation: Improving the Implementation of Turkey’s Law 4320 on the Protection of the Family.
- Moore, Lisa M. (Re) Covering the Past, Remembering the Trauma: The Politics of Commemoration at Sites of Atrocity.
- Lemay-Hebert, Nicolas. State-Building from the Outside-In: UNMIK and Its Paradox.
- Boylan, Brandon M. Moving Beyond Coercive Diplomacy: A New Policy Approach Toward Iran’s Nuclear Ambitions.
- Avgerinos, Katherine P. Russia’s Public Diplomacy Effort: What the Kremlin is Doing and Why It’s Not Working.
- Blomeley, Joseph. Making Choices: Prospects for a Canada-EU Free Trade Agreement.
- Burks, Jonathan. Improving International Policy Coordination in the Wake of the Financial Crisis.
- Clarke, Colin P. Division by Addition Why a Three-State Solution is Better Than Two.